2.7.9 Compatible

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2.7.9 Compatible

MisterM74
Hello, Baruwa is compatible with Python 2.7.9 version?
Many greetings
Mz

_______________________________________________
http://pledgie.com/campaigns/12056
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 2.7.9 Compatible

Andrew Colin Kissa
Administrator
Hi Mz,

Yes it is

- Andrew

On 14 May 2015, at 12:57 PM, Fox NET <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, Baruwa is compatible with Python 2.7.9 version?
> Many greetings
> Mz
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://pledgie.com/campaigns/12056


_______________________________________________
http://pledgie.com/campaigns/12056

signature.asc (858 bytes) Download Attachment
--
Baruwa - www.baruwa.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 2.7.9 Compatible

jadsy2103
hi Andrew

When can we expect a new release update?



Sent from my iPhone

> On May 14, 2015, at 4:13 AM, Andrew Colin Kissa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Mz,
>
> Yes it is
>
> - Andrew
>
>> On 14 May 2015, at 12:57 PM, Fox NET <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello, Baruwa is compatible with Python 2.7.9 version?
>> Many greetings
>> Mz
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> http://pledgie.com/campaigns/12056
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://pledgie.com/campaigns/12056

_______________________________________________
http://pledgie.com/campaigns/12056
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 2.7.9 Compatible

Andrew Colin Kissa
Administrator

Not anytime soon am afraid, hands full with work.

On 14 May 2015, at 7:30 PM, "Jad O. Seifeddine" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When can we expect a new release update?


_______________________________________________
http://pledgie.com/campaigns/12056

signature.asc (858 bytes) Download Attachment
--
Baruwa - www.baruwa.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 2.7.9 Compatible

jadsy2103
Ok.

Can you shed light on the AD with issues with 2.0.1

From testing I found that unless SSL is ticked no ad is called whatsoever TCP packet sniffing

If SSL is ticked I can see activity but when I enabled debugging I can see it's not sending correct requests?

Is this a known issue ?

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 14, 2015, at 10:35 AM, Andrew Colin Kissa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>
> Not anytime soon am afraid, hands full with work.
>
>> On 14 May 2015, at 7:30 PM, "Jad O. Seifeddine" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> When can we expect a new release update?
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://pledgie.com/campaigns/12056

_______________________________________________
http://pledgie.com/campaigns/12056
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 2.7.9 Compatible

Andrew Colin Kissa
Administrator

The only issue i know of is not within Baruwa but in the repoze ldap plugin
where it does not chase referrals.

I am not aware of any issues making requests if the system is setup correctly
and a user attempts to login with a domain that has AD authentication enabled.

- Andrew

On 14 May 2015, at 7:44 PM, "Jad O. Seifeddine" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is this a known issue ?


_______________________________________________
http://pledgie.com/campaigns/12056

signature.asc (858 bytes) Download Attachment
--
Baruwa - www.baruwa.org