All mail going to quarentine.

tahnan
Hi, My installation of baruwa working ok. But All mail including clean and delivered mail are going to quarantine. Why is that? shouldn't only spam and infected mail go to quarantine folder? what is the procedure of deleting quarantine massage after some day?

Re: All mail going to quarentine.

Mikael Syska
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:04 AM, tahnan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, My installation of baruwa working ok. But All mail including clean and
delivered mail are going to quarantine.

Are you storing clean mail ... then they will show up. Simple as that.

Why is that? shouldn't only spam and
infected mail go to quarantine folder?

No, there is "spam" and "nonspam" if we are talking about the MailScanner part of it ...

what is the procedure of deleting
quarantine massage after some day?

Look in the settings file. Think it called "production.ini" there are some settings.

Please supply more information ... simply saying "qurantine" does not specify where it's stored.

Re: All mail going to quarentine.

Mikael Syska
Look into MailScanner.conf in /etc/MailScanner

A line like: Non Spam Actions = %rules-dir%/nonspam.actions.rules

I have a line like:
FromOrTo:       default         store deliver

Then just remove "store" ... might be default, not sure ...

Since mail most of the time is small ... I like that I can resend the message. I like to have that option.

Is this is still turned off ... it might be set from other places.

Is all mails stored? or only "probably spam"? There are lots of settings.

Please provide more information ... hard to know whats actually happening.

mvh

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 7:31 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
What I mean to say is that I have added abc.com domain under abc organization. Mail coming to abc.com marked as spam and nonspam. I do not wanted to store the clean mail. abc.com destination server is not the baruwa server. Baruwa server delivering mail to it's destination server. My question was why the clean mail are getting stored? Is there any way to avoid mail storing? I wanted clean mail should not be stored in quarantine   link from web. If you can assist me, I can provide baruwa web access and explain my issue.

Thanks for your comment and help

<quote author='Mikael Syska'>
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:04 AM, tahnan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, My installation of baruwa working ok. But All mail including clean and
> delivered mail are going to quarantine.

Are you storing clean mail ... then they will show up. Simple as that.

> Why is that? shouldn't only spam and
> infected mail go to quarantine folder?

No, there is "spam" and "nonspam" if we are talking about the MailScanner
part of it ...

> what is the procedure of deleting
> quarantine massage after some day?

Look in the settings file. Think it called "production.ini" there are some
settings.

Please supply more information ... simply saying "qurantine" does not
specify where it's stored.

> http://pledgie.com/campaigns/12056

</quote>
Quoted from: