Backend error occured

Max Keogh

Hi,

I am trying to release a quarantined message from Baruwa and I get the following error:

"The message id: 1Wn1hv-000259-Ea could not be released: backend error occured, contact your email admin for assistance. "

I have tried searching for the answer but so far have drawn a blank.

If I could find the error then I might be able to fix it but the released.html would suggest that no error canbe found.

% if c.success:

${_('The message id: %(id)s has been released') % dict(id=c.id)}

% else:

${_('The message id: %(id)s could not be released: %(error_msg)s, contact your email admin for assistance.') % dict(id=c.id, error_msg=c.error_msg if hasattr(c, 'error_msg') else 'backend error occured')}

% endif

Am I correct in this assumption? Has anyone else received this error and if so how did you fix it?

Kind Regards,

Max Keogh

Systems Administrator

T : +44 (0) 1304 840506

F : +44 (0) 1304 840075

W : http://www.marinesoftware.co.uk

Marine Software Limited

Planned Maintenance, Stock Control, Project (Refit) Management, Purchasing,

Safety and ISM Document Management systems for the Marine Industry since 1991.

Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing by Marine Software Limited, This communication and attachments are to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it was sent. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication you should notify the sender immediately, then destroy it without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents. Marine Software Limited. Registered in England & Wales. No 2576494 Registered Office. 4 Ozengell Place, Eurokent Business Park, Ramsgate. Kent. United Kingdom. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.