Baruwa 1.1.2 Cluster questions

Carlos R Laguna
I have setup a cluster but if not clear to me if the amount off messages
processed show in the web interface of both server should be equal
meaning node1 + node2 = total of messages ?

2 It is save to use NDB mysql cluster instead of mysql native cluster ?

3 From the baruwa web interface i am unable to see messages/archives

this is what it show the apache baruwa-error-logs

return self.connection.rollback(), referer:
http://mx2.jovenclub.cu/messages/
[Mon Jun 02 18:10:19 2014] [error] [client 192.168.20.3]
OperationalError: (2006, 'MySQL server has gone away'), referer:
http://mx2.jovenclub.cu/messages/
i already try to increase thi value in mysql but no make difference from
16 to 32
max_allowed_packet      = 32M

 XII Edicion del Evento Nacional de Informatica para Jovenes. INFOCLUB.
 Septiembre. 2014. Ver www.jovenclub.cu

y se considera que está limpio.

Re: Baruwa 1.1.2 Cluster questions

admin-at-extremeshok-dot-com
Interested to know how u have baruwa clustered, have you also clustered the mail queues ?

Sent from my iPhone 5

> On 03 Jun 2014, at 12:16 AM, Carlos R Laguna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have setup a cluster but if not clear to me if the amount off messages processed show in the web interface of both server should be equal meaning node1 + node2 = total of messages ?
>
> 2 It is save to use NDB mysql cluster instead of mysql native cluster ?
>
> 3 From the baruwa web interface i am unable to see messages/archives
>
> this is what it show the apache baruwa-error-logs
>
> return self.connection.rollback(), referer: http://mx2.jovenclub.cu/messages/
> [Mon Jun 02 18:10:19 2014] [error] [client 192.168.20.3] OperationalError: (2006, 'MySQL server has gone away'), referer: http://mx2.jovenclub.cu/messages/
> i already try to increase thi value in mysql but no make difference from 16 to 32
> max_allowed_packet      = 32M

> XII Edicion del Evento Nacional de Informatica para Jovenes. INFOCLUB.
> Septiembre. 2014. Ver www.jovenclub.cu

> Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MailScanner
> en busca de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos,
> y se considera que está limpio.

> http://pledgie.com/campaigns/12056

Re: Baruwa 1.1.2 Cluster questions

Morgan, Jeffrey R.
The amount of messages shown in the web interface should reflect the total amount of received messages among all nodes. You can use the 'Reports' tab and query/filter by 'Processed by' or by 'Headers' to see individual processing counts...

I can't answer the question about NDB since I'm using InnoDB and master-master replication (with no issues)... as for your MySQL error: is your MySQL server & Baruwa install hosted on the same box?  Any errors in the mysql log?

>JR

I have setup a cluster but if not clear to me if the amount off messages processed show in the web interface of both server should be equal meaning node1 + node2 = total of messages ?

2 It is save to use NDB mysql cluster instead of mysql native cluster ?

3 From the baruwa web interface i am unable to see messages/archives

this is what it show the apache baruwa-error-logs

return self.connection.rollback(), referer:
http://mx2.jovenclub.cu/messages/
[Mon Jun 02 18:10:19 2014] [error] [client 192.168.20.3]
OperationalError: (2006, 'MySQL server has gone away'), referer:
http://mx2.jovenclub.cu/messages/
i already try to increase thi value in mysql but no make difference from
16 to 32
max_allowed_packet      = 32M

 XII Edicion del Evento Nacional de Informatica para Jovenes. INFOCLUB.
 Septiembre. 2014. Ver www.jovenclub.cu

Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MailScanner en busca de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos, y se considera que está limpio.

El 04/06/14 11:04, Morgan, Jeffrey R escribió:

> The amount of messages shown in the web interface should reflect the total amount of received messages among all nodes. You can use the 'Reports' tab and query/filter by 'Processed by' or by 'Headers' to see individual processing counts...
>
> I can't answer the question about NDB since I'm using InnoDB and master-master replication (with no issues)... as for your MySQL error: is your MySQL server & Baruwa install hosted on the same box?  Any errors in the mysql log?
>
>> JR

Thanks for your replay and sorry it took me this long to answer back, i
had to put work aside mean while recovering from a terrible fever, so
catching up... to give answer to your questions yes baruwa and mysql are
running in the same box but the node's write in different mysql master
that may be the reason of my problem the other issue is that each node
showme different amount of received or processed message, Spam and virus.

My replic.cf
server-id = 1
log_bin = /var/log/mysql/mysql-bin.log
expire_logs_days = 10
max_binlog_size = 500M
log-slave-updates
auto_increment_increment = 2
auto_increment_offset = 1
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit = 1
sync_binlog = 1
binlog_do_db = baruwa
binlog_ignore_db = mysql
binlog_ignore_db = sa_bayes

Thank for your time and effort. Regards
 XII Edicion del Evento Nacional de Informatica para Jovenes. INFOCLUB.
 Septiembre. 2014. Ver www.jovenclub.cu

y se considera que está limpio.

Re: Baruwa 1.1.2 Cluster questions

Morgan, Jeffrey R.
What's your configuration on the other node? The same config with a different auto-increment offset? Also, what does you mysql slave status look like? (from mysql console, execute 'show slave status\G;')

Here's a sample from an existing, working config (a little different since I'm replicating sqlgrey/sa_bayes):

###### NODE1:
###### Replication configuration for Baruwa

server-id               = 1
log_bin = /var/log/mysql/mysql-bin.log
expire_logs_days        = 10
max_binlog_size         = 500M

relay-log-index = /var/log/mysql/slave-relay-bin.index
relay-log = /var/log/mysql/slave-relay-bin

auto-increment-increment = 2
auto-increment-offset= 1

replicate-do-db = baruwa
binlog_do_db = baruwa

replicate-do-db = sqlgrey
binlog_do_db = sqlgrey

#replicate-do-db = sa_bayes
binlog_do_db = sa_bayes

----------------

###### NODE2:
###### Replication configuration for Baruwa

server-id               = 2
log_bin = /var/log/mysql/mysql-bin.log
expire_logs_days        = 10
max_binlog_size         = 500M

relay-log-index = /var/log/mysql/slave-relay-bin.index
relay-log = /var/log/mysql/slave-relay-bin

auto-increment-increment = 2
auto-increment-offset= 2

binlog_do_db = baruwa
replicate-do-db = baruwa

binlog_do_db = sqlgrey
replicate-do-db = sqlgrey

#binlog_do_db = sa_bayes
replicate-do-db = sa_bayes

----------------

El 18/06/14 08:20, Morgan, Jeffrey R escribió:

> What's your configuration on the other node? The same config with a different auto-increment offset? Also, what does you mysql slave status look like? (from mysql console, execute 'show slave status\G;')
>
> Here's a sample from an existing, working config (a little different since I'm replicating sqlgrey/sa_bayes):
>
> ###### NODE1:
> ###### Replication configuration for Baruwa
>
> server-id               = 1
> log_bin = /var/log/mysql/mysql-bin.log
> expire_logs_days        = 10
> max_binlog_size         = 500M
>
> relay-log-index = /var/log/mysql/slave-relay-bin.index
> relay-log = /var/log/mysql/slave-relay-bin
>
> auto-increment-increment = 2
> auto-increment-offset= 1
>
> replicate-do-db = baruwa
> binlog_do_db = baruwa
>
> replicate-do-db = sqlgrey
> binlog_do_db = sqlgrey
>
> #replicate-do-db = sa_bayes
> binlog_do_db = sa_bayes
>
> ----------------
>
> ###### NODE2:
> ###### Replication configuration for Baruwa
>
> server-id               = 2
> log_bin = /var/log/mysql/mysql-bin.log
> expire_logs_days        = 10
> max_binlog_size         = 500M
>
> relay-log-index = /var/log/mysql/slave-relay-bin.index
> relay-log = /var/log/mysql/slave-relay-bin
>
> auto-increment-increment = 2
> auto-increment-offset= 2
>
> binlog_do_db = baruwa
> replicate-do-db = baruwa
>
> binlog_do_db = sqlgrey
> replicate-do-db = sqlgrey
>
> #binlog_do_db = sa_bayes
> replicate-do-db = sa_bayes
>
> ----------------

Hi, thanks for the answer, yes is pretty much like you said

server-id = 2
log_bin = /var/log/mysql/mysql-bin.log
expire_logs_days = 10
max_binlog_size = 500M
log-slave-updates
auto_increment_increment = 2
auto_increment_offset = 2
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit = 1
sync_binlog = 1
binlog_do_db = baruwa
binlog_ignore_db = mysql
binlog_ignore_db = sa_bayes

but after some problem with the replication i had to add this also
slave-skip-errors=1062, 1032
on both server/node

In your scenarios the nodes write in the same mysql master ? There is
any advantage for replicate the
sa_bayes db ? I was thinking about a new box with haproxy to use it as
gateway for baruwa mysql so the haproxy can balance between both mysql
master. What do you think ?

The mysql slave status

Node 1
mysql> SHOW SLAVE STATUS \G
                Slave_IO_State: Waiting for master to send event
                   Master_Host: ns2.jovenclub.cu
                   Master_User: repl
                   Master_Port: 3306
                 Connect_Retry: 60
               Master_Log_File: mysql-bin.002761
           Read_Master_Log_Pos: 368375
                Relay_Log_File: mysqld-relay-bin.000153
                 Relay_Log_Pos: 4787812
         Relay_Master_Log_File: mysql-bin.002760
              Slave_IO_Running: Yes
             Slave_SQL_Running: Yes
               Replicate_Do_DB:
           Replicate_Ignore_DB:
            Replicate_Do_Table:
        Replicate_Ignore_Table:
       Replicate_Wild_Do_Table:
   Replicate_Wild_Ignore_Table:
                    Last_Errno: 0
                    Last_Error:
                  Skip_Counter: 0
           Exec_Master_Log_Pos: 8946582
               Relay_Log_Space: 5149049
               Until_Condition: None
                Until_Log_File:
                 Until_Log_Pos: 0
            Master_SSL_Allowed: No
            Master_SSL_CA_File:
            Master_SSL_CA_Path:
               Master_SSL_Cert:
             Master_SSL_Cipher:
                Master_SSL_Key:
         Seconds_Behind_Master: 375
Master_SSL_Verify_Server_Cert: No
                 Last_IO_Errno: 0
                 Last_IO_Error:
                Last_SQL_Errno: 0
                Last_SQL_Error:
   Replicate_Ignore_Server_Ids:
              Master_Server_Id: 2
1 row in set (0.07 sec)

Node 2

mysql> SHOW SLAVE STATUS \G
                Slave_IO_State: Waiting for master to send event
                   Master_Host: ns.jovenclub.cu
                   Master_User: repl
                   Master_Port: 3306
                 Connect_Retry: 60