[Baruwa] Co-existinece with mailwatch

Jonas Akrouh Larsen

Hi list

I have not started checking Baruwa out yet, but I’m following the development with great interest.

So I would like to see it in action for myself.

So my question is: Can you run Baruwa alongside mailwatch? Off the top of my head I would guess that it shouldn’t be a problem since it’s just a custom module in MailScanner?

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Akrouh Larsen

TechBiz ApS

Laplandsgade 4, 2. sal

2300 København S

Office: 7020 0979

Direct: 3336 9974

Mobile: 5120 1096

Fax:    7020 0978

Web: www.techbiz.dk

Re: [Baruwa] Co-existinece with mailwatch

Andrew Colin Kissa
Administrator

On 26 Oct 2010, at 9:17 AM, Jonas wrote:

> So my question is: Can you run Baruwa alongside mailwatch? Off the top of my head I would guess that it shouldn’t be a problem since it’s just a custom module in MailScanner?

The initial version 0.0.1 worked off the mailscanner database with a few alterations so that was the closest to a drop in replacement, the newer 1.0.x version
uses a different schema.

Am not sure if it is possible to load both the mailwatch and baruwa logging modules at the same time i have not tried.

--
JAVA - write once, crawl anywhere.