Baruwa Community Edition End of Life and End of Support

Baruwa Community Edition End of Life and End of Support

Andrew Colin Kissa
Administrator
Hi All,

I have been unable to get a maintainer to carry on with working on the community
edition.

The project has been dormant for a long time so i have decided to officially announce
the EOL and EOS for the community edition.

This will be the last email sent out from the list. After this email has been send out
the list will be deactivated.

For those who provided support to the project thank you, it has been a great time but
all good things must come to an end.

Ciao

- Andrew

Baruwa - www.baruwa.org

Re: Baruwa Community Edition End of Life and End of Support

feby
Hi Mr. Andrew, Sorry if out of topic, please help me and explain to me, I had any error on baruwa version 2.1.4, when me check and test on delivery server : the system give me error like this We need your further assistance, Thanks, Feby