Baruwa / MailScanner double subjects header and rejects

Baruwa / MailScanner double subjects header and rejects

Dose, Volker

Hi Guys,

I have just entered the Baruwa ML – regards to everyone here.

I ran with my mailscanner installation in the same trouble as some of you (yahoo bounces some mails because headers are not RFC compliant) and understand, that there is a patch for this issue in the Baruwa Repo somewhere. I would be glad if you could give me hint, where to download the mailscanner package / patch you have created.

Best regards

Volker Dose