[Baruwa] Whitelist and Blacklist

Kleber Rocha

Hi,

The whitelist doen't work for domain.com, only work with ip block, like 10.0.0.0/8.
Somebody can help me?

Thanks

Re: [Baruwa] Whitelist and Blacklist

Andrew Colin Kissa
Administrator

On 27 Oct 2010, at 5:04 PM, Kleber Rocha wrote:

> The whitelist doen't work for domain.com, only work with ip block, like 10.0.0.0/8.

I am not able to reproduce this error, are you still experiencing it ?

--
JAVA - write once, crawl anywhere.

Re: [Baruwa] Whitelist and Blacklist

Kleber Rocha
Yess, only ip block are marked as wehitelist.

On 28 Oct 2010, at 5:55 PM, Kleber Rocha wrote:

> Yess, only ip block are marked as wehitelist.

I have double checked this and it works for me, anyone else experiencing
the same issue ?

--
JAVA - write once, crawl anywhere.

Re: [Baruwa] Whitelist and Blacklist

Mohammed Alli
Not I can't say that I have this problem.  I'll check to confirm.

On 28 Oct 2010, at 5:55 PM, Kleber Rocha wrote:

> Yess, only ip block are marked as wehitelist.

I have double checked this and it works for me, anyone else experiencing
the same issue ?

--
JAVA - write once, crawl anywhere.

believed to be clean.