Baruwa/mailscanner ( double subjects headers and rejects

Baruwa/mailscanner ( double subjects headers and rejects

Louis
Hai,

Im new in this list, so be nice..  ;-)

I saw on the baruwa site that baruwa has fixed the mailscanner for the "double subject"  problemens.
Is this also available for the opensource version.
Im using apt.baruwa.org on my debian server i see mailscanner isnt updated yet.

Is there any idee when and if  mailscanner is updated on the apt.baruwa.org ?
of if someone has a workaround, that would be great also.

Im now running : mailscanner 4.84.5-4~wheezy and im having lots of problems
with blocked emails because of the double subjects in the headers.

I also noticed that the apt key is expired.

W: GPG error: http://apt.baruwa.org wheezy Release: The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1404838490

pub   2048R/1C5532C6 2011-07-09 [expired: 2014-07-08]
uid                  Baruwa APT repo <[hidden email]>

Any help on the fix for the double headers would be great !

Greetz,

Louis

Re: Baruwa/mailscanner ( double subjects headers and rejects

Andrew Colin Kissa
Administrator

This is an issue in mailscanner, will get sometime to push a patch upstream.

On 04 Dec 2014, at 11:00 AM, L.P.H. van Belle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Any help on the fix for the double headers would be great !

Baruwa - www.baruwa.org

Re: Baruwa/mailscanner ( double subjects headers and rejects

admin-at-extremeshok-dot-com
Been an issue for a long time.

It's a pity the community version receives no love :)

Sent from my iPhone

> On 04 Dec 2014, at 4:50 PM, Andrew Colin Kissa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> This is an issue in mailscanner, will get sometime to push a patch upstream.
>
>> On 04 Dec 2014, at 11:00 AM, L.P.H. van Belle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Any help on the fix for the double headers would be great !

> http://pledgie.com/campaigns/12056

Re: Baruwa/mailscanner ( double subjects headers and rejects

Andrew Colin Kissa
Administrator

Technically this is a mailscanner issue not a baruwa issue, i am willing to provide
the modified file if someone wants to take on the challenge of back porting that to
mailscanner.

On 04 Dec 2014, at 4:54 PM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Been an issue for a long time.
>
> It's a pity the community version receives no love :)

Baruwa - www.baruwa.org

Re: Baruwa/mailscanner ( double subjects headers and rejects

jeremymcs
I’ll get it in. please send the patch/file.

--
Jeremy McSpadden
Flux Labs | http://www.fluxlabs.net | Endless Solutions

On Dec 4, 2014, at 8:58 AM, Andrew Colin Kissa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Technically this is a mailscanner issue not a baruwa issue, i am willing to provide
the modified file if someone wants to take on the challenge of back porting that to
mailscanner.

On 04 Dec 2014, at 4:54 PM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Been an issue for a long time.

It's a pity the community version receives no love :)

Re: Baruwa/mailscanner ( double subjects headers and rejects

Andrew Colin Kissa
Administrator

Emailed it, it is 1.6MB the list will not take it.

Baruwa - www.baruwa.org

Re: Baruwa/mailscanner ( double subjects headers and rejects

Louis
Hai,

You guys are the best.  !!!!!

Thank you all for helping out.

Louis

Re: Baruwa/mailscanner ( double subjects headers and rejects )

Louis
Hai,

If there is a patch, where can i get it. if available somewere.

If needed i'll create a new debian version of it, which i can post on github.
so everybody can use it.

The apt.baruwa.org repo still has the message keyexpired.

http://apt.baruwa.org wheezy Release: The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1404838490

apt-cache policy mailscanner
mailscanner:
  Installed: 4.84.5-4~wheezy