Baruwa not showing any page.

tahnan
Hi, I have followed below link for installing baruwa on CentOS 6.5 64bit and I have ended up with two problem below.

http://www.baruwa-install.com/

I have got below error during installation and restarting all service.

Restarting necessary services for final time.
We are also adding services to startup.

Stopping Clam AntiVirus Daemon:                            [FAILED]
Starting Clam AntiVirus Daemon: LibClamAV Error: cli_loaddb(): No supported database files found in /var/lib/clamav
ERROR: Can't open file or directory
                                                           [FAILED]

After installation, no page show up on browser. I have done nothing more than following whatever given on above link.

Re: Baruwa not showing any page.

tahnan
Have you got my previous mail?

Re: Baruwa not showing any page.

jeremymcs
This post was updated on .
What do you get if you run freshclam ? Also, do you have iptables running ?

Re: Baruwa not showing any page.

tahnan
Hi jeremymcs, after reboot the server, clamd got started, however, there is no service in /etc/init.d/freshclam or anything related to freshclam which usually I get when installing clamav. Any way, but my main problem did not go away, I do no get anything when i hit my ip or domain name on browser. I am doing it on test server, so I can provide root access If any one kindly agreed to look into the matter. Note that I have done nothing but downloading the script with curl command and install the by sh install.sh.

Re: Baruwa not showing any page.

jeremymcs
You can send me the ssh off list. I'll take a look at it.
[hidden email]

Hi jeremymcs, after reboot the server, clamd got started, however, there is no service in /etc/init.d/freshclam or anything related to freshclam which usually I get when installing clamav. Any way, but my main problem did not go away, I do no get anything when i hit my ip or domain name on browser. I am doing it on test server, so I can provide root access If any one kindly agreed to look into the matter. Note that I have done nothing but
downloading the script with curl command and install the by sh install.sh.

Re: Baruwa not showing any page.

tahnan
SSH info as below:

server IP: 203.191.33.135
port: 22
user: root
pass: jere@321#

Note that the server is on vm machine and it has snapshot.

Re: Baruwa not showing any page.

jeremymcs
You sent that to the list .. change pass and send to me directly - [hidden email]

Note that the server is on vm machine and it has snapshot.