Baruwa on ubuntu 12

jvangent
last year I did several successfull installs on ubuntu 12.04 but now after following the whole procedure when I start mailscanner I get this:

Could not use Custom Function code /etc/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/BS.pm, it could not be "require"d. Make sure the last line is "1;" and the module is correct with perl -wc (Error: Can't locate Encoding/FixLatin.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/sbin /usr/sbin/MailScanner /usr/share/MailScanner/ /usr/share/MailScanner/ /etc/perl /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl/5.14) at /etc/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/BS.pm line 30.

the perl module Encoding::FixLatin IS installed, so not sure what to do now.

Re: Baruwa on ubuntu 12

jvangent
Ok, I fixed it by copying /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 from a working system. Not sure what is going on here, seems cpan not working properly.