Quantcast

CentOS Repositories not available - attempting new 1.1.2 install

CentOS Repositories not available - attempting new 1.1.2 install

Bethslave
I am attempting a new Baruwa install on CentOS 6 but noticed the repository listed in the CentOS installation instructions are no longer available. Is there an alternate location from which I can download the RPM or will access to the repositories be restored? I found the 1.1.2 source in two locations but encounter Django-related installer errors when I try to follow the instructions here: https://www.baruwa.org/docs/1.0/install.html