DKIM

Jorge A Arenas Quezada

One question

DKIM is available for community versión

I can enable and add DNS register but I cannot get sign messages

This is what I do:

Select domain

Domain Settings

DKIM

                Generate record

                Publish record in dns

                Enable DKIM signing

But when I test send an email , this is not signed

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance, great product !!!!

Jorge A. Arenas Quezada

Re: DKIM

Jorge A Arenas Quezada

Is Working!!!!

For some reason, the exim_out.conf in the script created by Jeremy not include the DKIM integration

Just copy the lines in baruwa site regarding DKIM and add it to remote_smtp in exim_out.conf  (maybe Jeremy can change this file )

Andrew:

Just a detail, at least in Centos 6.6 x64

When I create the DKIM register for DNS , the register lack for a double quotes and because of that my bind generates an error mention unbalanced quotes

My original record was:

baruwa._domainkey.csac.com.mx. IN TXT ("v=DKIM1; g=*; k=rsa; p="MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAn25GiRY6d/R7zZfwLOVQ"
"PgaYmZjTJEczECTcIXgAj0pX7Az8+uSx8QKPWvWsyDmuQ/6BZsYarlnUO1CX9coJ"
"g1lni8+qP3lHs8MTSe0TH3eSEexKxX4gIvU7O8TFrKFh3H4R9ObExONnaoJxqH0X"
"BFQe+zmgM6I5uQtr3Rx7CFhHLm1nIG598Ho+S89NtWCL/fCOvyq4jWMkYLdlg1vr"
"VP/F/jG8foHXZt8YQZvohHLAuO/XJPlv/FpsROD5v7cycoNtj7WZNeKcEQi7VKRf"
"OIcM1GAAx+gBT8KWpLPyJBeAv/DEKMGhIXtEwtZVVLarqdzGSyp/6t8zuV1b+xGd"
"nwIDAQAB")

but adding  this generate a problem, the problem was corrected if I add a double quotes at the end of last register just before close “)”

baruwa._domainkey.csac.com.mx. IN TXT ("v=DKIM1; g=*; k=rsa; p="MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAn25GiRY6d/R7zZfwLOVQ"
"PgaYmZjTJEczECTcIXgAj0pX7Az8+uSx8QKPWvWsyDmuQ/6BZsYarlnUO1CX9coJ"
"g1lni8+qP3lHs8MTSe0TH3eSEexKxX4gIvU7O8TFrKFh3H4R9ObExONnaoJxqH0X"
"BFQe+zmgM6I5uQtr3Rx7CFhHLm1nIG598Ho+S89NtWCL/fCOvyq4jWMkYLdlg1vr"
"VP/F/jG8foHXZt8YQZvohHLAuO/XJPlv/FpsROD5v7cycoNtj7WZNeKcEQi7VKRf"
"OIcM1GAAx+gBT8KWpLPyJBeAv/DEKMGhIXtEwtZVVLarqdzGSyp/6t8zuV1b+xGd"
"nwIDAQAB"
)

and that’s it

I do not know if it is the operating system or a bug in the code of baruwa

Jorge A. Arenas Quezada