Denail of Service

wines
Please help,

Some of my colleagues start to receive messages with text:
"MailScanner was attacked by a Denial Of Service attack, and has therefore deleted this part of the message."

In log file I've got:
"MailScanner[5525]: Content Checks: Detected and have disarmed KILLED tags in HTML message"

In "Removing dangerous content" section I've trued to switch of (setting to yes) , one by one, sections like IFrame, From, Script and etc. But nothing happens. I can avoid it only by turning of content scanning. But it leads to security risks.

I hope you know how to fix it.