Domain alias and email alias weirdness

Charles DeVault
I'm having a little problem with domain aliases and email aliases for
accounts.

I have domainA.com and an account for [hidden email].  When I add a
domain alias to domainA.com for domainB.com, an email alias for
[hidden email] is created.  That's great.

Now, if I add an email alias for domainA.com, like [hidden email],
the corresponding [hidden email] alias is not created.  Nor can it
be created manually, resulting in the error "The domain: domainB.com is
not local"

So, how do I add the [hidden email] alias to the account for
[hidden email]?

Thanks,
-charles

Re: Domain alias and email alias weirdness

ManicD
I'm having the same issue, Did you find a solution.

Regards