Initial setup help

tahnan
Hi, we have configured baruwa with jeremy's script at centos 6.5. During installation, we had problem installing rabbitmq, after changing link of rabitmq, the issue is solved and baruwa gets installed properly. LAter we have added organization, domain and an account with domain admin privilege, but there is no option to add email account under domain, I tried to import from csv file but getting below error:

Errors Cannot convert None to Decimal

How can we add email id's under domain and assign an email ID to administrate that single domain?

Re: Initial setup help

tahnan
Hi, also having issue with release quarantined email, I have searched but found there is no fix yet. any though inform latest news?

Re: Initial setup help

jeremymcs
Try exporting them to view the proper import format.

Add a user, go to organization and choose the user to admin.

--
Jeremy McSpadden
Flux Labs | http://www.fluxlabs.net | Endless Solutions