Quantcast

Internal Server Error

MisterM74
Hi
I'm using Baruwa 2.0 community version and I have this error that appears, all is OK, I do not understand why this error ...

Internal Server Error

Many greetings

Michel

Re: Internal Server Error

richwalker
I am away on my holiday until Monday 10th Aug. If your matter is urgent please email [hidden email] or call the office on 01905 745339 & press option 1.

Kind regards

Richard Walker

Seven Internet Ltd

www.seveninternet.co.uk

Tel: 01905 745339

HD Video Streaming . Web Hosting . Domain Names . E-Mail . E-commerce . Web Design

This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, or confidential. If you are not the addressee, you must not read, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail. If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise us immediately and delete the e-mail. Seven Internet Ltd has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However,  Seven Internet Ltd cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Seven Internet Ltd. Registered office: 35 Blanquettes Ave, Worcester, Worcs, WR3 8DA Registered in England number: 5527035.

Re: Internal Server Error

LostNerd
By the looks of the way the error is mentioned, and the data provided, one can only assume that there is an error internally on the server.

Hence, "Internal Server Error".

This would usually cause one to check the relevant log files and then if one still cannot resolve the issue, they may post the error logs here for all to see.

In translation, Internal Server Error does not tell us anything about what may be going on. Please check the logs and then send out an email when you find the log entries indicating an error.

Regards,

Pete