Postgres Replication

Demarcation
ok, i can setup two baruwa 2 servers but i cant understand enough about postgres to setup replication of the databases, can anyone point me in the right direction or highlight how i might convert back to mysql which i'm more familiar with.

THANKS IN ADVANCED!!!

Re: Postgres Replication

richwalker
I am away getting married & on my honeymoon until Monday 6th Jan 14. If your matter is urgent please email [hidden email]

Kind regards

Richard Walker

Seven Internet Ltd

www.seveninternet.co.uk

Tel: 01905 745339

HD Video Streaming . Web Hosting . Domain Names . E-Mail . E-commerce . Web Design

This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, or confidential. If you are not the addressee, you must not read, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail. If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise us immediately and delete the e-mail. Seven Internet Ltd has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However,  Seven Internet Ltd cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Seven Internet Ltd. Registered office: 35 Blanquettes Ave, Worcester, Worcs, WR3 8DA Registered in England number: 5527035.

Re: Postgres Replication

jeremymcs
Postgres replication isn't native. MySQL isn't supported in baruwa 2 .. Yet.

Unless your using the enterprise, you won't have a cluster.

--
Jeremy McSpadden
Flux Labs, Inc | http://www.fluxlabs.net | Endless Solutions