Re: Baruwa / MailScanner double subjects header and rejects ( SOLUTION here )

Re: Baruwa / MailScanner double subjects header and rejects ( SOLUTION here )

Louis
Hai Volker,

I can say, i e-mailed the maintainer of the mailborder program and he did fix it and  shared his solution.
He is also creating a debian package of the latest mailscanner version.
If your using the opensource baruwa mailscanner version ( for me on debian : 4.84.5-4~wheezy )
and you dont want to upgrade then for now his adviced solution is :
In mailscanner, disable the Watermarking options.

Which i did and no problems anymore.

keep an eye on :
for the debian package. He is working on it atm.

A nice to know

Ow and, im NOT flaming baruwa, thats also still a great product.
just to bad they didnt share the fix to the opensource version.

Greetz,

Louis

Re: Baruwa / MailScanner double subjects header and rejects ( SOLUTION here )

barufan
Hello Baruwa Users

Do you guys have a permanent solution/patch for the "Not RFC Compliant" Yahoo rejects in Mailscanner Centos? I have applied the suggested Watermark settings but they have not helped.

Regards,

Norman

On 12/03/2015 10:36, L.P.H. van Belle wrote:
[...]

hai, yes, my permanent solution is go use mailborder. the developer is also maintaning mailscanner... which baruwa isnt doing..

gr louis

Op 12 mei 2015 om 00:30 heeft Norman <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:

[...]

Re: Baruwa / MailScanner double subjects header and rejects ( SOLUTION here )

Martin Hotze

Never heard of mailborder before. Just checked.

IMHO, the baruwa UI is rather dated and needs a redo.

greetings, martin

https://github.com/MailScanner/v4

https://github.com/MailScanner/v4/wiki/MailScanner-GUIs