Re: Baruwa / MailScanner double subjects header and rejects ( SOLUTION here )

Re: Baruwa / MailScanner double subjects header and rejects ( SOLUTION here )

Dose, Volker

Hi Louis,

thanks a lot for your quick reply.

In my MailScanner.conf watermarking was already disabled globally (Use Watermarking = no), but I have now negated all settings:

# Watermarking

Use Watermarking = no

Add Watermark = no

Check Watermarks With No Sender = no

Treat Invalid Watermarks With No Sender as Spam = nothing

Check Watermarks To Skip Spam Checks = no

Watermark Secret = %org-name%-Secret

Watermark Lifetime = 604800

Watermark Header = X-%org-name%-MailScanner-Watermark:

I will definitely have an eye on  the links you gave me, thanks you very much.

Best regards,

Volker Dose