Re: MailScanner SQL settings differ in .conf and in the web app

Re: MailScanner SQL settings differ in .conf and in the web app

dragomir.denev

Hi,

It’s been almost 3 weeks and Andrew did not chime in. I don’t see him answering other questions either. Is this project maintained or not? Is there any chance that he gets involved in this mailing list?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dragomir Denev

Ok, lets wait for Andrew to chime in and see what he has to say.

--
Jeremy McSpadden
Flux Labs |

Re: MailScanner SQL settings differ in .conf and in the web app

Andrew Colin Kissa
Administrator

On 27 Nov 2013, at 11:10 PM, Dragomir Denev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It’s been almost 3 weeks and Andrew did not chime in. I don’t see him answering other questions either. Is this project maintained or not? Is there any chance that he gets involved in this mailing list?

This project is maintained[1] As per answering questions i can only do that when i have
time.

This is a community edition you should expect to get support from the community
and being a open source project please feel free to read the source code and fix the
issue you are experiencing and share with the rest of us. Just don't expect me to do
all the fixing and you only the asking it is not sustainable that way.

[1] https://github.com/akissa/baruwa2/commits/master

- Andrew

Baruwa - www.baruwa.org

Re: MailScanner SQL settings differ in .conf and in the web app

dragomir.denev
Thanks for the answer but that was not the initial question that I asked in
the list.

I would start fixing the issue if I knew that there is an issue at first
place. And that was my initial question - whether this is an issue or
whether I was doing something wrong. I read all the available documentation
(along with the docs for the Enterprise version) but this did not help.

Anyway, since you "chimed in", could you please help with the initial issue?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Dragomir Denev