Re - blocking a heavy spammer - thousands of emails

Re - blocking a heavy spammer - thousands of emails

watrob
Hi, first time poster here but have been reading the threads for some time.

Have a running Baruwa 1.1.2 system on Centos 6.6, Postfix, Mailscanner, Clamd, RabbittMQ, Spamassassin, Razor2. running without errors.

Baruwa server is setting in front of 2 Exchange 2013 servers (2 separate Domains), each has a hand full of email addresses.

The problem is a couple of spammers are hitting the servers with some 50,000 to 80,000 emails a day, with the normal range of a...@example.com thru to z...@example.com.

Baruwa is sitting on a pretty powerful server but its still a lot of emails churn thru to find a couple hundred real emails.

Question is, I am not all that experienced with Baruwa? but how can I add to the blacklist to block the IP addresses of the these two spammers from being received and dropping them without having to check whether these email actually exists and bouncing them back, thud not checking thousands of emails a day?

Re: Re - blocking a heavy spammer - thousands of emails

Demarcation