I've just about got this Baruwa 2 cracked and getting ready to start rolling out on my CentOS 6.5 server. I've got fed up of fighting with SELinux and turned it off for now, so most of my problems have vaporised.
I can't seem to get the search working though.
I can see messages logging to the postgres database and they are listing correctly in the web interface, so that's all good.
However when I put any search term into the search box, I get returned no results. I've tried message IDs and senders/recipients.
Sphinx is running and appears happy, searchd.log shows it starting up at boot time with entries such as:
[Thu Mar 20 11:59:23.495 2014] [ 1115] Child process 1116 has been forked
[Thu Mar 20 11:59:23.495 2014] [ 1116] listening on 127.0.0.1:9312
[Thu Mar 20 11:59:23.505 2014] [ 1116] listening on 127.0.0.1:9306
[Thu Mar 20 11:59:23.642 2014] [ 1116] accepting connections
query.log is completely empty, however, which I find odd.