Tutorial on baruwa request

tahnan
Hello, I have installed Baruwa on centos jeremy's tutorial. After successful installation, I am unable to understand how to I use baruwa to filter example.com domain's 100 user account. I have setup mx entry for example.com at dns and final delivery of example.com will another server which IP is x.x.x.x. The IP of example.com server is y.y.y.y. Can any one give me a simple tutorial how do I use baruwa as mail filter gateway for example.com both incoming and outgoing?

Re: Tutorial on baruwa request

Mark