baruwa/mailscanner ( double subjects ) rejects

baruwa/mailscanner ( double subjects ) rejects

Louis
This post was updated on .
Hai,

I saw on the baruwa site that mailscanner has a fix for the "double subject"  problemens.
i just checked on my debian server and i see mailscanner isnt updated yet.

Is there any idee what mailscanner is updated on the apt.baruwa.org ?

Im now running : mailscanner 4.84.5-4~wheezy
and im having lots of problems with blocked emails because of the double subjects in the headers.

and ( baruwa on debian/ubuntu runs great ) thanks for this product.

Re: baruwa/mailscanner ( double subjects ) rejects

Louis
Hai, is there any sight on the double subjects  rejects.