blacklist entry for domain user not working

blacklist entry for domain user not working

Martin Hotze
Hello,

I have Baruwa 1 up and running, everything is OK, but in the last 2 days I ran into a problem:

now a user wants to add a filter to block ALL emails for a certain recipient to be blocked (recipient is an appliance with limited capabilities ...).

he entered:
from address: 0.0.0.0/0
to address: <his @ address>
list type: Blacklist

"funny" thing is that this rule now blacklists ALL emails from all other users (with different domains and different domain users!), too.

(note: "from address: 1.1.1.1 - 255.255.255.255" brings the same result)

So: How can I achieve filtering all emails to a given recipient without impact for any other users?

Thanks!

Martin