greylist config

Raymond Norton
I'm following the doc for simple greylisting, but geting the following
error when including my greylist.conf:

Starting exim: 2014-11-03 14:10:51 Exim configuration error in line 46
of /etc/exim/gl.conf:
   main option "greylist_mail" unknown

Is there something I need to add, beyond what the baruwa docs instruct
in order to get simple greylisting to work?

--
Raymond Norton
LCTN

Re: greylist config

Raymond Norton
Had to move the include statement to acl_check_data