installation

Rich Walker

Hi

I have just installed baruwa 2 & when I try and login I get

ERROR: 500

The system was unable to complete your request, the support team has been notified

The email with the error is showing this to be the problem.

(((binascii.crc32(key.encode('ascii')) & 0xffffffff)

UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc2 in position 111: ordinal not in range(128)

Does anyone know what I have done wrong?

Thanks

Rich

Re: installation

jadsy2103
Not sure as your information is very vague,

I can tell you that running on Debian 7.8.0 AMD64 - I had to, following articles of issues i was having, downgrade some of my packages I had installed during setup which were in the requirments.txt file (pip install -r requirments.txt)

I was getting all sorts of errors before but mainly due to Celery, Babel and Webob which are now versions 3.0.24, 0.9.6 and 1.1.1 respectively, see below;

amqp (1.0.13)
amqplib (1.0.2)
anyjson (0.3.3)
Babel (0.9.6)
baruwa (2.0.1)
Beaker (1.7.0.dev0)
beautifulsoup4 (4.3.2)
billiard (2.7.3.34)
celery (3.0.24)
chardet (2.0.1)
cracklib (2.8.19)
Cython (0.15.1)
decorator (3.4.2)
Warning: cannot find svn location for distribute===0.6.24dev-r0
distribute (0.6.24dev-r0)
Django (1.4.5)
django-auth-ldap (1.0.19)
eventlet (0.17.2)
FormEncode (1.3.0)
fpconst (0.7.2)
futures (2.2.0)
GeoIP-Python (1.2.4)
greenlet (0.4.5)
IPy (0.83)
kombu (2.5.16)
lxml (3.4.2)
M2Crypto (0.22.3)
Mako (1.0.1)
MarkupSafe (0.23)
marrow.interface (1.0.1)
marrow.mailer (4.0.0)
marrow.util (1.2.3)
MySQL-python (1.2.5)
nose (1.3.6)
Paste (1.7.5.1)
PasteDeploy (1.5.2)
PasteScript (1.7.5)
pexpect (2.4)
PIL (1.1.7)
Pillow (2.8.1)
pip (6.1.1)
psutil (2.2.1)
psycopg2 (2.6)
py-bcrypt (0.4)
Pygments (2.0.2)
pylibmc (1.4.1)
Pylons (1.0.1)
pyparsing (1.5.7)
pyrad (2.0)
python-apt (0.8.8.2)
python-dateutil (1.5)
python-debian (0.1.21)
python-debianbts (1.11)
python-ldap (2.4.19)
python-magic (0.4.3, /home/baruwa/src/python-magic)
pytz (2015.2)
pyzor (0.5.0)
reportbug (6.4.4)
reportlab (3.1.44)
repoze.lru (0.6)
repoze.what (1.0.9)
repoze.what-pylons (1.0)
repoze.what.plugins.config (0.2.1)
repoze.what.plugins.sql (1.0.1)
repoze.who (1.0.19)
repoze.who-friendlyform (1.0.8)
repoze.who-testutil (1.0.1)
repoze.who.plugins.ldap (1.1a1)
repoze.who.plugins.sa (1.0.1)
Routes (2.1)
setuptools (15.0)
simplejson (3.6.5)
six (1.9.0)
SOAPpy (0.12.0)
SQLAlchemy (0.7.10)
sqlparse (0.1.14)
Tempita (0.5.3.dev0)
virtualenv (1.7.1.2)
waitress (0.8.9)
WebError (0.10.3)
WebHelpers (1.3)
WebOb (1.1.1)
WebTest (2.0.18)
WTForms (2.0.2)
zope.interface (4.1.2)

Re: installation

sdonnet

I got this error when installing with a locale different from en_us.UTF8 (I was fr_fr.UTF8).
You need to set up your server with LANG=en_us.UTF8

Best Regards

Syvlain