large amount of black and whitelist-entries in baruwa 2

large amount of black and whitelist-entries in baruwa 2

Nils Dohse

Hi,

I’m trying to move black- and whitelist entries from old Mailscanner config to baruwa by directly importing them into the database. Insert-Statements look like this one:

insert into lists (list_type,from_address,to_address,user_id,from_addr_type) values (1,'[hidden email]','any',1,1);

insert into lists (list_type,from_address,to_address,user_id,from_addr_type) values (1,'[hidden email]','any',1,1);

we started with about 30k entries which lead to a a lot of postgres io and about 25GB of temptemple-space occupied by postpres per MailScanner-Process.

It took hours for MailScanner to build it’s rule-tables from database.

Is this a normal behavior?

Kind regards, Nils