(no subject)

jvangent
Hi,

Since all the activity on the mailing list (which is a positive !) and since I did a kernel update on 12.04 LTS to remain supported, I actually had a look at my baruwa (community version) system at home.

I noticed the following:

baruwa.messages.keep.days = 365
baruwa.archive.keep.days = 730

The above is in production.ini.

But the reality is that I only have messages from 12-08-2014 through to today on my messages list and archive lists only messages from 13-06-2014 through to 12-08-2014. So in the first case messages are only kept for 30 days, and for achive only 60 days.

Anyone an idea as to why the settings in production.ini are not honoured ?