question re: webinterface with wildcard host?

question re: webinterface with wildcard host?

Martin Hotze
Hello,

question regarding Baruwa webinterface (community edition):

Settings -> Accounts -> Account Profile -> Domains managed:

I want to add a Wildcard-Host like *.domain.com in the Address field, but when adding, it brings the error "Enter a valid value".

Is it possible (with brackets or something else ...) to add a Wildcard host?

Thanks!

Martin

Re: question re: webinterface with wildcard host?

Andrew Colin Kissa
Administrator

Wildcards are not supported for domain names.

Baruwa - www.baruwa.org

Re: question re: webinterface with wildcard host?

Martin Hotze
OK, thanks!